? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 29, 2010


ytd our art teacher give us bck the drawing...

i just get 75 % marks only... haizz.. i noe it's sux btw (:

then my friend say 75 % kinda good already...

but i just need 5 marks more than can get A's lerhh..T.T

today.. i'm so moody... actually can go kota permai play badminton with friend wann..

But my friend say change time dy... they sms me and call me...

unlucky... my hp put on upstairs... i put silence and vibrate off...

when i go check my phone.. only noee that change time dy...

but it's too late... my dad cnt fetch me.. coz he not at home tht time..

haizz... fine ~~!! maybe today it's my unclucky day...T.T sob...

hurtless~~

0 comments: